Friday, July 10, 2009

Broken

Welllll....a lot has happened since the last post: we had a wonderful, short trip to Dallas, played with a bunch of really great friends, went swimming, have been riding with more frequency (yay!), purchased a "new" car, celebrated the 4th of July on the 5th with family, and played putt-putt. Unfortunately, all of our activities will be etched in our memory, not on paper or in digital format. My beloved DSLR is BROKEN! I'm not quite sure what the cause is--it won't automatically focus and my only lens isn't good enough to do anything manual. Unfortunately, I bought it and the extended warranty from the now bankrupt Circuit City a year and a half ago. I rarely admit to being a little lazy, but I confess that is my reason for not having it fixed 10 days ago. I just don't want to go through the rigamarole of getting it fixed/replaced! I'll do it Monday...
Now, off to swim lessons sign up and a reunion of sorts...

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it fixed? Circuit City isn't out of business. They still have an online store. You can also call the manufacturer. My husband had issues with his and he sent it out about 2-3 weeks and got it back all brand new from Nikon. I hope you get it fixed. =)

    ReplyDelete